Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
As a German HR Shared Services Specialist you will be responsible for responding to employee HR inquiries and entering, updating and maintaining employee data.
- Responsible for day to day support vis HR Service Center for key HR processes, policies and HR systems for employees and other key company stakeholders
- Responds to and work with the appropriate support teams to resolve inquiries received through HR ticket system, calls or emails submitted to the HR Service Center
- Coordinates onboarding activities for new hires
- Maintains the accuracy and security of all HR-related files in accordance with statutory requirements and the records retention policy
- Provides support to HRBP’s as it relates to day-to-day HR support as needed
- Maintains the accuracy of shared files and data bases
- Ensures employee data is coded accurately in the system, i.e., job classification, shift assignment, etc.
- Coordinates creation and delivery to various facilities of necessary documents for employee recognition, service awards, et
- Experience with HR administration and knowledge of statutory requirements
- Experience working with various HR Systems and proficiency with PC applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- A high level of diplomacy, tact, and judgment as well as an upbeat and positive attitude
- Fluent German and English
- Benefits package (Multisport, Lunch Pass, Sodexo Flexi, Medicover)
- Stability and solid work environment
- Great atmosphere in a team
- Good opportunities to grow in terms of career
If you have any questions about the position, Halina Kubik, will be happy to answer your questions by email email@example.com