- The candidate will be responsible for the entire solution design process, including data analysis, solution design, resource & cost model preparation and providing Business Development with the required input to technical and commercial proposals for new projects.
- The ideal candidate is an experienced Logistics Solution Design analyst with the strong warehousing bias.
- The candidate will be responsible for the SD projects across all EE countries, primarily in the E-comm, Automotive & Spare Parts, Technology & Industrial sectors, but can also support projects in other sectors if required.
- The candidate will be reporting directly to Head of Solution Design Eastern Europe.
- Solution Design and pricing input for RFQ responses: development of logistics solutions and pricing with the special focus on warehousing projects.
- Identifying the data required to analyse the customer’s business and design logistics solution. Analysing customer data in order to derive the optimum logistics solution, processes, material flow, storage methods, warehouse layouts, resource levels and costs.
- Testing solutions through brainstorming and benchmarking exercises, support the warehousing best practice benchmarking and replication of best practices and processes across the organization.
- Translating approved logistics solutions and cost models into specified design (i.e. Process flows, charts, etc.) in compliance with customer and company requirements.
- Cooperate closely with other functions (Operations, Transport, HR, IT, Purchasing, Legal, Finance etc.) in order to gather the required input for technical & commercial proposal
- Assisting the CL Solution Design Manager and BD Managers in preparing high quality proposals including writing relevant sections and production of tables, graphs and diagrams in line with the corporate style guide.
- Visiting both potential and current customers with Business Development Managers, EE Solution Design Manager or other CEVA representatives as appropriate to gain an understanding of the customer’s requirements.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the cost & resource models within Eastern Europe
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of both the logistics industry and the defined service group (focus on warehousing) by attending trade shows and exhibitions, reading relevant journals and through membership of appropriate trade associations.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in designing logistic solutions and production processes improvements for e-comm, automotive, industrial and technology as well minimum 5 years on similar position. Knowledge of local law regulations connected to the contact logistics environment
- Very good knowledge of Polish, English, MS Office, negotiations, formal presentation skills + Solution design/operational knowledge
- First Degree or equivalent (preferred - degree in Automotive Engineering and/ or Logistics Management)
- Good CAD (preferably Autocad) or CLASS user
- Good knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems (preferably RedPrairie)
- Experience of producing cost models
- Warehouse operational experience
- Availability to frequent travels
- Positive team player, competitive, confident personality with strongly developed persuasive skills and customer focused orientation
What do we have to offer?
We offer interesting, quite independent job in global organization with multiple development opportunities, friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, company car, benefit system)
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.