● Kronospan is the world’s leading manufacturer of wood-based panels ● Our products are used in everything from flooring and furniture to timber-framed houses ● We are investing in innovation since 1897 ● Our integrated operation allows us to perfect every last detail ● 27 countries, more than 40 sites.
You will be responsible for technical, investment, and raw material purchasing activities. The duties in this position will include, among others:
- Effective search for new suppliers.
- Conduct commercial negotiations regarding terms of purchase.
- Cooperate closely with suppliers and ensure timeliness of purchase orders.
- Cooperate closely with the maintenance, production, warehouse, and sales departments.
- Monitor, analyze stock levels and forecast purchasing needs.
- Execute and supervise orders.
- Report and handle complaints.
- Supervision over purchase and administrative documentation.
- Participate in the monthly inventory.
- Minimum 3-4 years of professional experience in the purchasing department.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to attend frequent business trips.
- Fluency in Polish and English (Russian as an advantage).
- Higher education (preferably technical or economic).
- Ability to analyze and work with big data.
- Knowledge of MS Office and PDM system.
- Willingness to undertake long-term cooperation.
- Active driving skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Work in an international corporation that is a leader in its industry.
- Stable employment based on an employment contract without a trial period.
- Attractive system of monthly rewards.
- Mentoring during the onboarding process.
- Development within the organization as part of internal recruitment.
- Employee referral program.
- Participation in training financed by the employer.
- Attractive discounts on the purchase of Kronospan products.