The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a:
Senior Customer Experience and Quality Manager
for our operations in Poznań area
You will join in an exceptional moment in the development of the company, and be able to contribute to the rapid growth and up-scaling of Westwing operations. You will provide leadership to our process and product quality teams across our warehouse operations, partner with multiple stakeholders on quality and customer experience matters.
- Lead the Quality function in Operations and define the strategic direction in all Quality arenas including Process Quality, Quality Improvement, Clarification
- Build and maintain Subject Matter Expertise in the process quality standards including tools, packaging materials, processes, standard work, training and education materials, and practices.
- Actively engage and partner with internal team and business groups to introduce, new processes and quality standards to drive improvements.
- Lead and develop a high performing team of Quality professionals to drive a culture of continuous improvement and excellent customer experience.
- Develop and improve on quality metrics in place, trigger containment, corrective and preventive actions as necessary.
- Continually evaluate existing solutions for quality, business impact, and scalability.
- Communicate across all levels on operations and program progress.
- You are passionate about quality, continuous improvement and delivering positive customer experience
- You have several years of experience in a quality, customer, risk management or operational excellence related positions in a consumer product company, an eCommerce / retail company, or consulting.
- You have experience of managing the team of quality, continuous improvement specialist.
- You have ability to engage with and lead cross functional teams to drive improvements
- You can get things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing environment.
- You are data-driven who enjoys analysing trends as discussing the optimal packaging of a top seller product with shop floors workers.
- You can operate both on the level of fixing specific problems in a pragmatic, hands-on way and at the level of implementing organizational structures and processes.
- You speak Polish and English fluently.
- You are completely comfortable with advanced Excel
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment.
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions.
- A role in a highly talented, dynamic, and international team.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development.
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits including sports card, private medical care, life insurance, employee discounts.