Join the global LEGO® team
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
Are you ready to inspire a store team to deliver inspirational guest experiences and build the LEGO® brand?
Create an environment where creativity and imagination define the future of play and strive for outstanding results in both guest experience and sales performance.
- Be a role model in store for guest experience and a true ambassador for the LEGO® Brand. 80% of your time will be invested right on the shop floor. Ensure the execution of our service model, strive to complete all monthly mystery shops, maximise repeat business by creating NPS promoters, inspire store staff to consistently deliver outstanding branded experiences.
- Lead, inspire and develop teams for continued success. Recruit and develop a highly productive and collaborative team, communicate through active coaching and performance management, inspire to deliver signature experiences and ensure continuous learning by providing product knowledge and service training.
- Drive Store results. Meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators, deal with uncertainty, supervise business processes, maintain impeccable merchandising and cleanliness standards and maximize efficiency & profit by maintaining sound operational practices.
- Build rapport and a collaborative environment within the store and with the LEGO® Group partners on both operational and people aspects such as Retail Marketing, Retail operations, EHS (Health and safety) and HR.
- (This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and you will be expected to carry out any other related duty as required by the District Manager)
Play your part in our team succeeding
The LEGO® Group is a family-owned, international business and collaboration shapes everything we do. As a Store Manager for LEGO® Brand Retail you are the face of our company. You and your team will determine our brand’s reputation with each guest interaction. We are looking for individuals who can motivate, energize and inspire others to outstanding performance while cultivating a positive, team-oriented, safety-first environment. LEGO® Brand Retail strives to foster relationships with our guests and team members that transcend generations and are as timeless as the products we sell.
Do you have what it takes?
- Proven management experience in a retail environment
- Financial awareness and commercially minded
- Point of Sale systems experience
- Solid understanding of loss prevention and cash management, scheduling and payroll management
- People management: recruitment, selection and training, performance reviews, grievance
- Space management and visual merchandising expertise
- Effective organisational, verbal and written communication, conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Experience managing varied Stakeholders across departments
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
We support our employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make us who we are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in our annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Working for the LEGO® Group, in an environment where you meet LEGO® aficionados of all ages on a daily basis. Youll get down on the floor and play with and inspire children to play with LEGO® Bricks and use their imagination - all day long!”