PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
PwC Custom Solutions practice is a team of experienced professionals – Software Programmers, Solution Architects and UX / UI Designers. We create solutions from scratch which allows us to use the most efficient technology stack - best for the Client but also interesting for the delivery team. We create applications using the most popular technology like Java which mixed with other components (spring framework) and specific approach (cloud, microservices) allows us to deliver high quality, accessible and reusable solutions. Next to our team of web apps we have a very skilled team of mobile engineers (iOS / Android), which allows us to deliver omnichannel platforms also with mobile access. Everything we implement is analysed in the first phase by our team of UI / UX specialists and architects which design in detail what will be done in the implementation phase. In Custom Solutions practice we believe strongly that people must continually develop their skills and learn new technologies, so we also invest time and budget in new areas like AI, IoT or Blockchain.
- Implementation of solutions to digital consumer experiences based on the foundation of Adobe Experience Manager product suite,
- Analysis of client’s requirements in terms of design and propose the most optimal way for development,
- Analysis and solve technical problems related to Adobe Experience Manager implementation,
- Cooperation with analysts and architects on refining the design assumptions,
- Responsibility for the implementation of entrusted project tasks.
Projects technology stack:
- Java 8+ / Java11+ (Vanilla, Apache Sling, JUNIT5),
- Adobe Experience Manager (6.5+),
- HTML, JS (Vanilla, ReactJS), CSS (Vanilla, LESS/SASS),
- REST APIs,
- At least 1 year of commercial experience as Java Developer,
- Knowledge of Java 8+,
- Knowledge of REST & HTTP architecture,
- Knowledge of the GIT version control system,
- Knowledge of Maven,
- Languages: Polish, English (B2).
Nice to have:
- Experience in working with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) CMS,
- Knowledge of basic Front-end technologies (HTML, JS, CSS),
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices,
- Knowledge of Scrum/Kanban methodologies,
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux based systems,
- Experience in working with Web Servers (Apache, NGINX, IIS),
- Experience in DevOPS approach.
- Stable employment,
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations,
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies,
- Training budget,
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card.
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.