Nr ref.: LP/DEIAE/POZ/07
Avenga jest światowym ekspertem w obszarze IT i transformacji cyfrowej.
W ramach linii Transforming Industries świadczymy szeroką gamę usług – od doradztwa strategicznego, usług związanych z customer experience, projektowaniem rozwiązań, po tworzenie oprogramowania. W ramach obszaru Avenga IT Professionals oferujemy outsourcing najwyższej klasy specjalistów w trzech modelach współpracy: staff augmentation, team leasing i rekrutacje stałe.
Łączymy kreatywność i innowacyjność z umiejętnością szybkiej realizacji kompleksowych projektów nastawionych na uzyskanie wymiernych korzyści oczekiwanych od dużego dostawcy rozwiązań IT.
Avenga to ponad 2500 profesjonalistów i 20-letnie doświadczenie w realizacji projektów IT.
Jesteśmy obecni w Europie, Azji i USA. W Polsce działamy od 2004 roku (poprzednio pod nazwą IT Kontrakt).
Avenga is a global IT and digital transformation champion. We deliver strategy, customer experience, solution engineering, managed services, software products and outsourcing services like: staff augmentation, team leasing and permanent employment.
Together, we are more than 2500 professionals with over 20 years of experience. We are present in Europe, Asia and the USA.
Contract of employmet ( no B2B option)
These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Business & Software Problem Solving:
- Problem Solving Analysis around middleware technologies such as IBM, SAP PO, Azure, MuleSoft & Apigee
- Business Support Activities & Lifecycle of the applications
- Development and maintenance of Integration patterns & protocols e.g. SOAP/Rest APIs, Webservices, ETL, sFTP, AS2, etc.
- Continuous improvement of operation processes and procedures, focusing on interface, connectivity, messaging and error handling tools development
- Building connectivity for emerging & cloud Saas / PaaS technologies, preferably Including Veeva, SAP (ERP), SAP CPI & Microsoft Azure.
- Product Evolution:
- Support Proof of Concept with new technology
- Benchmark new technology with existing landscape
- Propose evolution to next steps, & implement the new solution
- Experience of delivering projects and products in an agile way
- Building and maintaining high-performance, fault-tolerant, scalable distributed software systems
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Demonstrated expertise in emerging & cloud Saas / PaaS technologies, preferably Including Salesforce.com / Veeva; SAP (ERP); SAP Hybris; Microsoft Azure.
- Application Programming Interface /API
- Multiple years of experience in building, deploying, scaling, and shaping an API product including API gateway
- Experience of having designed and Implemented Integrations using a wide variety of Integration patterns & protocols e.g. SOAP/Rest APIs, Webservices, ETL, sFTP etc.
- Experience of having Implemented Integrations using middleware technology such as Enterprise Services Bus, Messaging Platforms, ETL tools, and API management tools. This should Include experience with one or more middleware technologies such as IBM, SAP PO, MuleSoft, Apigee etc.
- Experience with data modeling and distributed data architecture concepts, knowledge of agile and DevOps development methodology and concepts.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding of resilience patterns and for building distributed systems in an organization at scale as well as strong track record in microservice architectures
- Experience working in a GMP environment.
- Ability to work with global teams
- -Practical experience in operating technical software systems based on cloud environments (Azure or GCP) including site reliability thinking
- Knowledge in current standards of control system platforms and computer system validation.
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.