Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. We believe that technical and analytical support will be a factor that will increase the quality and performance of work and give our organization opportunities to grow.
Role: Dev Support Engineer
In this position you work with the POZ1 Dev Team to develop web applications for PL Fulfillment Centers. You cooperate with Inbound, Outbound, and Support departments to solve business problems. You dive into data to determine root cause of defects and present findings to business partners to drive improvements.
- Work closely with Operations and Support role
- Solve complex and broad business problems with simple and straightforward solutions
- Collaborate with both your team and FC Operation teams.
- Take ownership over the software design, documentation, development, delivery and support
- Monitor, measure, and improve system stability
- Experience working with back-end technologies such as ExpressJS, Fastify or similar
- Basic knowledge of SQL and relational/non-relation databases
- Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in software development or currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields at time of application
- Good written and verbal communication skills in Polish and English
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals such as object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving and complexity analysis
- Strong decision making skills, that use sound reasoning and when required use consultation to achieve consensus
- Bachelors degree and/or Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields
- Familiar with the syntax of languages such as Java, C/C++, Ruby or Python
- Experience in TypeScript
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical people
- Experience debugging, diagnosing, and trouble-shooting software.
- Experience in building REST / GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with Git or a similar distributed version control system
- Experience in testing (Unit, Integration)
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Agile development methodologies (SCRUM)