With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2019. Learn more at www.kennametal.com. Follow @Kennametal: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube.
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal we are looking for 4 Customer Service Representative in Shared Services team for 6-months FTC with the possibility of extending the contract upon certain business conditions.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and support related tasks that cover mainly the entry of customer orders in a timely and accurate manner. The ability to communicate in English, at least B2, a positive attitude and willingness to learn are more important than prior work experiences.
- Perform CSR related tasks to support Kennametal customers in UK
- Work in partnership with Customer Service Team in UK
- Use SAP, CRM, MS Office, Esker
Typical Education and Work Experience
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in a customer service environment is a plus
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Stability and solid work environment
- Opportunity to work in a small team of highly professional colleagues in multinational environment