Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
An excellent opportunity has become available to join Kennametal as a Master Data Specialist. The successful candidate will be part of the centralized Master Data Management team that is responsible for data integrity.
The Master Data Specialist will support operations by monitoring and maintaining master data in relation to new and existing customer accounts. This will include a variety of tasks such as maintaining customer data in the SAP, distribution of leads sourced through our ecommerce website, trade shows, web campaigns, and creating new customer accounts.
- Maintain customer data in the SAP and Microsoft Dynamics, previous experience with SAP or Microsoft Dynamics is not essential.
- Conduct data cleaning to ensure the highest standards of quality, accuracy and data integrity is maintained.
- Generate reports in Excel from multiple data sources and perform ad-hoc analysis.
- Identify areas for data quality improvements and help to resolve data quality issues.
- Establish working relationships with sales and ecommerce teams.
- Assist global users with creating ad hoc reports.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to organize information and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with other MS Office tools (vlookup and pivot is a must)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of the English language verbal and written.
- Must be willing to work under US working hours (13:00 - 21:00 every third week).
- A card that enables free entrance to gyms.
- Lunch pass.
- A card pre-payed monthly for paying in restaurants.
- Private healthcare combining high quality specialists and fast lane Vs public services.