Kennametal jest światowym liderem w dostarczaniu rozwiązań z zakresu narzędzi specjalistycznych wysokiej jakości, w tym narzędzi do obróbki skrawaniem, narzędzi tokarskich, frezarskich, wiertarskich. Naszym Klientom oferujemy szeroką gamę produktów, a także wsparcie techniczne.
As a CNC Tooling specialist you will support the analysing, developing and implementing, Kennametal-owned websites. You will make it easier for customers to search, browse, research, and buy Kennametal products online by using their in-depth knowledge of Kennametal products and analysing online customer behaviour.
- Optimize category and product lists by boosting and buying products to showcase each pages most relevant products.
- Grow the product review program to increase user-generated content that helps customers make informed buying decisions.
- Regularly monitor direct and indirect competitors to understand how Kennametal compares. Learn best practices for site merchandising and recommend enhancements to improve our digital experience.
- Collaborate with business partners, vendors, and leadership to align initiatives with cross-functional team goals.
- We will teach your the digital technology stack, including Apache Solr, SAP Hybris, and Adobe AEM to enhance product discovery and site search
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in business mechanical engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Several years of experience in metalworking product knowledge and a desire to learn digital
- Deep understanding of how customers buy metalworking tools.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills required.
- Fluent in English
- Full IT Training
- Attractive salary
- Work in an international company with a high reputation and an established position on the market;
- We guarantee a nice atmosphere in the team and the possibility of professional development.