The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Senior Quality Manager for our operations in Poznań area
You will join in an exceptional moment in the development of the company, and be able to contribute to the rapid growth and up-scaling of Westwing operations. You will provide leadership to our process and product quality teams across our warehouse operations, partner with multiple stakeholders on quality and customer experience matters.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an:
Chief Security Officer
In this position, you will be managing all aspects of security and loss prevention including risk management, management of contracted services and technical aspects of safety and security, development of procedures and standards, auditing and corrective and preventive actions.
- Setting and implementing security standards and processes for the Companys facility security systems and information protection
- Identify risks and threats in the area of security and design and implement optimal preventive actions
- Initiating activities that increase the security of technical infrastructure and build awareness among employees and business partners
- Creating and implementing internal regulations and procedures in the area of security, protection of facilities, persons and property, including facility security plans and critical infrastructure protection plans
- Analyse storage losses and shortages and carry out explanatory and preventive actions
- Conducting audits to identify potential security risks and to detect and prevent losses and thefts
- Overseeing the execution of contracts and liaising with external security service providers
- Managing security incidents and conducting security tests and audits.
- Minimum 3-year experience in working in the security area (having a security clearance for classified information - confidential level - will be an additional asset)
- Knowledge of technologies and issues in the security area, including issues of technical safeguards and knowledge of legislation on the protection of persons
- Ability to develop and provide opinions on documentation/procedures related to the organisation of security systems for facilities
- Good organisation of work, analytical and proactive thinking
- Ability to build a partnership based on excellent communication and cooperation with other departments in the organisation
- Good knowledge of English language
- Chief Security Officer.
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- aking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A place in a highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- Competitive salary and attractive benefits package including medical care, life insurance, multisport card.