As the BPE Specialist you will support improvement and standardization programs at selected warehousing locations. You will be the primary contact for the operational teams regarding structured process improvements and application of the LEAN methods.
- Supported by senior BPE colleagues we will systematically develop and extend your expertise in the areas of Warehousing Standards, Lean Methods, Business Analytics, and Management of Continuous Improvements.
- You will obtain a wide knowledge about the processes in one of our warehouses and ensure that those processes are well documented.
- You will be the first contact point for our teams on the shop floor regarding efficiency assessments and process improvements.
- Becoming the local specialist for the standards and tools used within global CEVA organization, you will train and coach the shop floor teams in those areas.
- You will support the site management team on analysing the operational performance based on appropriate KPI systems and initiate initiatives to improve further the efficiency and quality of our activities using common Lean Tools.
- You will take part in improvement projects and contribute to their success with your strong process knowledge and applied analytical methods.
- As the focal point for the process excellence, you will stay in regular communication with the site management and our customers updating them on the status of the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Getting continuously the experience in the relevant areas, you will successively take more and more leadership roles within the projects, improvement programs and site initiatives.
- You will develop yourself to an ambassador of the process excellence within the site and promote the principles of the operational excellence to the site organization as well as to our customers.
- At this point of time, you will be ready to make your next career step - BPE Expert – by taking further responsibilities for management of complex improvement projects, deployment of innovative technologies and digital solutions.
- You also will be able to play a proactive key role in defining and deployment of further operational standards.
- To summarize: within in the offered entry position of BPE Specialist you will obtain a solid basis to boost your international logistics career in the area of Process Excellence!
- You bring a bachelor’s degree (Logistics, Management or similar) with strong link to process management.
- You like to work in operations and have no fear to spend a big share of you working time on the shop floor.
- Ideally you have already experienced 1-3 year in the warehousing environment.
- You like to access the challenges in analytical way using facts and figures. You are advanced user of MS Office tools especially MS Excel.
- You have excellent communications skills which allow you to work with the operational teams on the shop floor but also to present the results of your work to higher management.
- Ability to communicate in English is a must.
- You are an excellent team player with the ability to cooperate efficiently in different types of teams – including virtual and international.
- Ideally you already have the experience with warehousing processes and methods. Anyways more important is your willingness and your ability to obtain new knowledge, to learn and work independently and target oriented.
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive annual leave entitlement with a fantastic holiday buy scheme, pension and life assurance along with access to an employee benefits platform that offers discounts on gym memberships and money off vouchers for a diverse range of retail, travel and hospitality brands. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
We value your professional and personal growth. That’s why we share plenty of career opportunities for you to thrive within CEVA. Join CEVA for a challenging career.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.