With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Ad Moderation/Relevance (labelling) with Portuguese
- Reviewing a queue of ad campaigns and landing pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on ad policy 24/7.
- Reviewing a queue of Stores pages submitted from advertisers (brands) to be checked and approved or rejected based on Stores policy 24/7.
- Checking on the language relevancy and updating for machine learning.
- Responding to the inquiries related to the above operations from internal stakeholders.
- A few sample tasks performed by an Ad Moderation & Relevance (labeling) agent are listed below:
- Ad Moderation:
1. Internet Advertiser Review:
a. Review ads for content quality based on Content Guidelines.
b. Troughly check ad content with quality and accuracy.
c. Approve or disapprove of new and changed ad submissions based on policy giudelines
2. Maintaining Updates & Documentation and Monitoring workflow
a. Escalating questions/issues from the team regarding the process and cascading updates to the team
- Relevance (labeling)
This workflow generates human judgments. The relevance of the displayed product is assessed against the customer’s user context – Search Query or Detail Page. Agents measure and report the relevance metrics for each ad placement. The human judgments are used for baseline metrics and ML model training. This process adds value by making the Sponsored product appear on the Detail page that is appropriate/relevant to the customer’s interest.
- It would be great for us if you have any qualifications pointed below, but the most important is you to be highly motivated and cooperative.
- Familiar with digital advertising or any other online business
- Portuguese level min. B2 and English level min. B2
- Attention to detail
- Be curious and have a proactive attitude
- Along with customer/advertiser focus
- Comfortable with dealing with routine work quickly and at a high standard
- Basic PC skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Attractive salary;
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Genpact supports professional tranings and great career development opportunities
- Benefits such as Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport Lunchpass Card, additional vacation days, biking policy