PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
In this position you coordinate the information flow via different channels from Central Head Office and local Head Office team to the stores. You secure a consistent way of working in the stores, you are responsible for clear communication from different departments to the local stores and follow up on reporting’s.
- Point of contact for Retail shops for operational support and to keep them up to date (guidelines, briefings, newsletter etc.),
- Operational support during store opening process,
- Working closely together with different stakeholder to optimize the processes and to create one way of working,
- Responsible for on time and up to date reporting as well as analyzing reports drafted and proposing improvements/changes if needed,
- Analyzing stock differences and cash differences,
- Organisation of Retail events,
- A bachelor’s degree in relevant field(s),
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in Retail (Cosmetics or Fashion environment) and with min. 6 months of store experience,
- Fluent in spoken and written Polish and English,
- You are well-structured, organized, and keen to be the best in class within your profession. You are flexible, you enjoy making things better every day and you value authenticity and teamwork. Flexible with priorities and comfortable in a fast pace, agile environment.
Qualifications are very important to us when selecting the right candidate. If you are interested in this position and your profile matches the profile we are seeking, we’re looking forward to your application in English.